Now that you've decided to become an Affiliate Member of VWD's e-Lottery syndicate system your first goal should be to play effectively for FREE!
I play both the UK Lotto and Euromillions at no direct cost to me and you can do the same.
For every person you personally introduce to the e-lottery system, whether they be a "Player" member or an "Affiliate" member you will earn a commission of 20% on their £5 GBP (approx. $10 USD) playing costs. That amounts to £1 GBP (approx. $2 USD) per week!
VWD will pay you this commission every 4 week playing period for as long as they continue to pay their £5 GBP (approx. $10 USD) playing costs. What they do in reality is offset it, at source, against your own £5 GBP (approx. $10 USD) weekly playing cost.
This means that each successive person you introduce is worth a £1 GBP ($2 USD)-a-week reduction in your playing costs. So once you've introduced just 5 members you're recouping the entire cost and are - effectively playing for free.
So if you want to play both the UK Lotto and Euromillions at no direct cost the same as I do then all you have to do is introduce 10 people all together.
When you think about it it's fairly simple. I like all the benefits of playing the lottery this way and I know other people will too, so if I hear anyone mention the lottery I suggest they visit my web site and let them make their own minds up from there.
In later posts I'll let you know what happens when you personally introduce more than 10 people and what happens when the people you introduce, introduce others.
As always if you have questions just email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment