Friday, 21 March 2008
Let's Start With A Bit Of Background.
The UK National Lotto is one of the richest, tax-free, lump sum lotteries in the world. It's drawn twice a week on Saturdays and Wednesdays and is televised on the BBC.
The more recent Euromillions, the first draw took place on 13th February 2004, is played every Friday and shown on TV channels TVF1 in France and TVE in Spain. This one truly is a European affair as it is operated jointly by the national lotteries of UK, France, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Potugal and Switzerland - and the rest of Europe is expected to follow.
I can still remember the first draw of the UK Lotto, way back around 1994 I think. There was a bit of a buzz of expectation. People daydreaming what they would do if they won. A bit of banter over a pint in the pub about how life changing a win like that would be.
The reality though is that the odds of winning are extremely high. In the case of the UK Lotto it's 14 million to 1. A bit staggering so those who have won have been extremely lucky indeed.
So when I heard about Virtual World Direct's e-Lottery Syndicate System I decided to look into it further and after due consideration I joined. As far as playing the lottery goes it's the best move I ever made. Why? Because I play both UK Lotto and Euromillions effectively for free. I win more often and I win more prizes than I would playing on my own.
Virtual World Direct are 5 years old and have never missed a single payment to anyone. They provide excellent customer service and backup for members.
In the following posts I intend to show you how the e-lottery system works and dispel any myths and untruths you may have heard about VWD. Meanwhile I hope you'll take a look for yourself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment